In our commitment to glorify God, we believe these values lead us, guide us and shape our decisions.
1. We believe all people matter to God, therefore they matter to us.
Romans 5:8; 1 Timothy 1:15; Ephesians 1:7; Luke 5:30-32; Luke 15; Matthew 18:14
2. We believe that growth in our faith is essential for a Christ-follower; therefore we will devote ourselves to God’s word, prayer and the experience of knowing and becoming more like Christ, as we allow His Spirit to lead us.
Hebrews 12:1; Philippians 1:6; 1 Corinthians 6:20; Ephesians 3:16-19; Acts 2:42; Luke 5:16
3. We believe life is done best in community, therefore we will love and support each other and challenge one another to authentically engage with Jesus’ call on our lives.
Acts 2:44-47; Ephesians 4:25-26, 32; Philippians 2:1-11; James 1:19-25
4. We believe the gospel of Jesus brings hope to a hurting world, therefore we will find relevant ways to care for those in need by engaging with our local and global communities and sharing the message of Jesus with them.
James 1:27; Isaiah 61:1; Matthew 25:35; 1 John 3:17-18; Matthew 28:16-20
5. We believe excellence honors God and inspires people, therefore we will evaluate, review and regularly adjust the ministries of Grace Community Church to be exceptional stewards of God’s church.
Colossians 3:17; Genesis 1; Matthew 25:14-30